ONE EARTH SONGS 3
GERHARD LIPOLD, vocals, guitars, harp, Daiko drum, darabukka.
PETER ROSMANITH, tablas, percussion.
PETER HERBERT, acoustic double bass.
THE GERSHWIN CHOIR, vocals.
BRIGITTA LIPOLD & ELFE WINTER, vocals.
Original Cherokee Indian singers.
Nature sounds of Earth Water Wind and Fire.
- FEUER-RITUAL (the large Daiko drum)
- NI CHI TAI TAI (American Indian fire ritual chant)
- HEILIGE QUELLE (healing water sounds)
- OM NAMAH SHIVAY (Sanskrit mantra)
- OM - DER URKLANG DER SCHÖPFUNG
- VENI SPIRITUS SANCTUS (Christian choral chant)
- MUTTER ERDE (medicine wheel song)
- ATME MIT DEM MEER (breath & energy circle)
- ICH LASSE MICH FALLEN (mantric circle)
- ICH WILL, ICH KANN, ICH BIN
- UBI CARITAS (Jacques Berthier, Taizé)
- DER HERR IST MEIN HIRTE (David, Psalm 23)
- NIMM DEN KEIL (circle for 8 voices)
- THY KINGDOM COME (Christian mystic song)
total time 62:38
All music arranged by Gerhard Lipold.
Published by Verlag EL MUTAMAKU,
except track 11 published by Les Presses Taizé. Recorded
& digitally mastered by Gerhard Lipold in 1989/1990 at the Studio
American Indian recordings by Andrew Dennis.
All nature sound recordings by G.Lipold in Australia.
All tracks with the Gershwin Choir recorded live by Heike Herrgesell
in the Great Hall of the Minoriten Monastery in Graz, Austria in
All rights reserved (AKM/austro mechana/GEMA)